• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

save_as is not able to store zip

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send data from Django and then calling the function of extracting pdf contents it runs successfully and gives me the transaction id but the file of zip is not getting saved in the location I provided in save_as() while saving the result but when I run the same code locally and not using Django then it stores the zip in /tmp folder of my Linux system

TOPICS
PDF Extract API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It's hard to say without looking at your code. Make sure you've taken a look at the Python SDK sample code for an example of how to use the SDK: https://github.com/adobe/pdfservices-python-sdk-samples 

Feel free to send me your code at aft14024@adobe.com and I can take a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have sent you the email containing the files of django and python backend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources