• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Static html to pdf conversion not working

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a HTML file along with all the required dependency in a zipped folder and on running the Adobe PDF create service i realized that the PDF generated is broken and doesn't have the html elements.

I checked the sample code provided by Adobe in createPDFFromStaticHtmlInput.zip and noticed that Spectrum is being used intensively in the CSS.

Will the HTML to PDF transformation only work if I follow the standards followed in Spectrum?

Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Document Generation API , Java SDK , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spectrum is not a requirement. I have some HTML that I create a report from that has no Spectrum at all and it works just fine. Be sure that the index.html is at the root of the ZIP and not inside a folder in the ZIP.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joel Geraci - I tried it , however the final pdf output doesn't have most of the elements which I can see in HTML. Can I send you the zip file and would you be able to check it on your end ? Also is there a possibility to debug it somehow on what wrong is happening 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to share the ZIP and I'll have a look.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent you privately via message.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Joel Geraci  - Did you got a chance to check the zip file I shared with you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources