• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Static HTML to PDF conversion only works with included SAMPLE files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Converting Static HTML to PDF utilizing the Sample included ZIP file converts the html to PDF and outputs successfully. 

When I add my custom HTML ZIP folder that includes the index.html (as the primary file), CSS and JS files I recieve the following error:

statusCode: 400,
errorCode: 'MISSING_INDEX_HTML'

WHY?  What am I supposed to do to make this work? 

Note: The HTML that I created is a basic form. Name address phone# email...etc. with one image and basic text.

I've viewed all the files and codeing from the sample ConvertStaticHTMLtoPDF.zip

My ZIP files should work.

TOPICS
Bug , General , How to , Node.js SDK , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

The index.html file must be in the root of the ZIP. Most people who try this will select the folder with the HTML and other files inside and zip that. Don't. Instead, open that folder and select it's contents and then compress. You'll be selecting multiple files and folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no experience of this, but my first thought is to check the filename, which is going to need to be "index.html" not, for example "INDEX.HTML" or "Index.html". These WILL load in a load browser but are unlikely to work on a server. Otherwise my idea to speed up the chances of a good reply is that you share the ZIP file you are using (or a simplified one with no personal info).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The index.html file must be in the root of the ZIP. Most people who try this will select the folder with the HTML and other files inside and zip that. Don't. Instead, open that folder and select it's contents and then compress. You'll be selecting multiple files and folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES!

IT'S ALIVE! 

Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources