• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Oracle Linux

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would someone confirm that Adobe Document Services is certified and supported on Oracle Linux (both the UEK and RHCK kernels) please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preciso de ajudar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Document Services does not run on your platform at all. It's a web-based service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I was asking about ADS in the context of an SAP NetWeaver installation on Oracle Linux. I understand that ADS enables form-based processing of data triggered by ABAP and Java-based applications. There've been cases in the past where some libraries required for ADS were not included in the OS, hence my question of certification, if any that may have been done for it on the Linux OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it's possible that your question is about Adobe Experience manager (AEM), which is –not– web based?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking if the SDKs are supported on Oracle Linux?  As @Test Screen Name  said, the service itself is a web-based cloud service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default1lj26mdpl6c7 ,

I believe I understand where your confusion is coming from. SAP offers a solution (https://assets.cdn.sap.com/sapcom/docs/2018/11/344eea34-2c7d-0010-87a3-c30de2ffd8ff.pdf) which they call "Adobe Document Services" but it is actually "SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe". In this case, this solution is purchased as part of SAP and supported by SAP. So questions regarding installation you would need to reach out to SAP. While they are refer to as "Adobe Document Services", this is actually not the same as what we call Adobe Document Services, which is our cloud-based services.

Reach out to your SAP service center to answer that question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ben Vanderberg Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that, Ben. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources