• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using PDFServices API Word/Office Files are corrupt

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an excel file when I export this from Excel to a PDF format. The file is 45KB in size. The originating xlsx file is 13KB in size. When I try and export the PDF file using the PDF Services API, I get a response stream back that is only 8KB in size and excel refuses to open it, as it says it is corrupted.

Do you have any example code of how this should work? I am using C# with the response.GetResponseStream with a FileStream (in a using block) destination using CopyTo. It is shown in the attached file. I am sending all the items that are requested, what seems to be wrong is either what I am being sent or the way I am processing the stream. There are lots of examples of capturing a stream but none of them seem to result in a valid xlsx file.

Your help would be appreciated.

regards

Geoff Hirst

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm confused - where did your code come from? That does not look like our DotNet SDK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources