• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the extract, not getting some text that is in the margin of the page.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for reference, on page 31 at the bottom is some text "Reference ID: 3610837"  It is not in the json output from the extraction API.  I have attached the original PDF as well as the json output of your tool.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached a Greenshot image capture of the text I'm referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Extract API is interpreting that area as a footer and ignoring it. Unfortunately, there is no setting to force it to not do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that it's a showstopper for us, but if that is the confirmed reason that the text is not being extracted from the footer, is there a chance in a future sprint/improvement cycle of the tool that a config option can be added to broaden the text search to the entire page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great minds... I've already submitted that as a feature request. It'll be important for documents that have been bates numbered too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face the same problem, I have headers and footers with usefull information in it, but I am not able to use this information..

I hope they will integrate this feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joel, Any update on this feature update? We want to use this feature to extract account numbers on the bank statements. Whithout this feature these API's are not going to useful for us. If you can recommend some solution or resource it is going to be very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here, a lot of the good stuff is in the headers and footers. We're in 2023 now, any idea when getting them would be possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources