Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WASM error message

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having an issue that is preventing our users from viewing documents. Everything on our backend and frontend are working properly, however I'm getting an error from the Adobe SDK WASM that doesn't provide any clues as to what's going on. Right now, the way our PDFs are loading are through a binary file stored in Redis in our backend, and then renders in React. Each step of the process successfully completes, so it looks like something entirely on Adobe's side. Here's the error message:

AcrobatJS Version: 2.6.68

rendition.js:2 Error

at self.___cxa_throw (documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-rendition-provider/2.18.3_3.394.0/AJS/wasm_acrobat.js:1)

at documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-rendition-provider/2.18.3_3.394.0/AJS/wasm_acrobat.wasm

at documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-rendition-provider/2.18.3_3.394.0/AJS/wasm_acrobat.wasm

at Object.Module.dynCall_viii (documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-rendition-provider/2.18.3_3.394.0/AJS/wasm_acrobat.js:1)

at invoke_viii (documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-rendition-provider/2.18.3_3.394.0/AJS/wasm_acrobat.js:1)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance this is online in a public place where I can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but we were able to get this resolved actually. This turns out to be an error when you try to render anything other than a PDF (we were not aware that we'd be getting any other file types than a PDF).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow, this is good to know actually. I can file a bug report to handle this nicer I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be great actually - we came across it kind of by luck, without figuring that out the error message wouldn't have made any sense. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources