• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark on pdf embed

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add a watermark on .pdf documents displayed with adobe pdf embed api?

I am trying to do that with annotations, but it seems that in_line view and annotations are incompatible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarks are not possible with the current product. You can add watermarks in Adobe Acrobat though. Were you thinking of adding a custom watermark each time someone opened the PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I need to add a custom watermark for each individual access to the pdf file. It changes for each individual user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be metadata too.  

I have almost managed to do that with the annotations api. But it seems incompatible with inline view. Or am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be a work around.

Pretend that IN_LINE had an annotation API. What exactly do you want to happen? When does the annotation get added? where? what does it look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to add an annotation just as I would if I were using embedMode FULL_WINDOW and it would show up. The current implementation does not allow me to add an annotation if the embed mode is anything but FULL_WINDOW. Is there any way around it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources