• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does Preview indicates in Merge PDF action?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using trial version of Adobe pdf connector for merging PDFs, This action has Preview lable, what does Preview stands for? In future will there be any change in this action, if yes, what may be the impact even after having subscription? 

TOPICS
Document Generation API , General , PDF Extract API , PDF Services API , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Ok, official answer here I'm taking from my coworker Ben: 

"Preview" is a tag placed on connectors that are often new within Microsoft Power Automate. Adobe PDF Services connector was launched in early 2021. The Preview tag is not considered a badge of "beta" or reflection of the reliability of the service.

End of quote, and sorry for missing the PA connection in your original question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am mostly sure this is just a case of the doc not being updated. 99% sure. I'll confirm, but if you don't hear back, just consider it safe to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoot, I'm sorry, I thought you were sharing a screenshot from the REST API docs. I missed that this was in PowerAutomate. Let me get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, official answer here I'm taking from my coworker Ben: 

"Preview" is a tag placed on connectors that are often new within Microsoft Power Automate. Adobe PDF Services connector was launched in early 2021. The Preview tag is not considered a badge of "beta" or reflection of the reliability of the service.

End of quote, and sorry for missing the PA connection in your original question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Raymond Camden .

To add to that point, it is not a reflection of the reliability or the changing of those connectors. Adobe and Microsoft has a very strong partnership and Adobe is dedicated to offering connectors across Adobe PDF Services, Adobe Sign, and Adobe Creative Cloud.

For Adobe PDF Services connector, the actions that are available in Power Automate are 1:1 aligned with the services that are available within our Adobe PDF Services APIs. Typical changes are usually additional actions/features rather than changes that would impact your flows. Power Automate connectors have versioning controls as best practice to ensure you don't have a disruption of service when add additional enhancements to our connectors (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/operational-versioning). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources