Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You don’t have access to PDF Services API

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I would like to test the Services API Free Trail and started the 6-month free trail but it doesn't work. I get always following failure:

Marcel249053755dd3_0-1656315614193.png

What it the problem? I refreshed the browser several times and also tried other browsers...

Thanks a lot and best regards

Marcel

TOPICS
Sales and Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Is there a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, so far I have not received a reply 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are signing up with a work address, there may be an administrator for your enterprise that would have to allocate your access. If you just want to try things out, can you use a personal email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason you are receiving this is that you likely used your Enterprise ID for signing up for the trial of Adobe PDF Services API. We do not currently offer trials for Enterprise credentials, you must use a Personal Adobe ID for a trial. 

1.  Log out from adobe.com
  2. If you have a personal Adobe ID associated with your email address, log in with your personal credentials. Otherwise, go to https://account.adobe.com/ and click Create an account.
  3. Then create your credentials for Adobe PDF Services API with those credentials.

You will only be able to associate your Adobe PDF Services API credentials with your enterprise ID if you purchase Adobe PDF Services API and attach it to the same ETLA license you have your enterprise ID associated with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben, can you help us out to get the adobe PDF service ID set up for our entrise product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!!! I am looking for these same instructions, did you get any answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources