Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF - SDK

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if "Adobe Acrobat Export PDF" module works with the SDK, i want to bought this just to convert PDF to excel files.

Thanks.

Topics

Service SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF - SDK

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if "Adobe Acrobat Export PDF" module works with the SDK, i want to bought this just to convert PDF to excel files.

Thanks.

Topics

Service SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikhils_ LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this question about SDK. We are sorry about late response. Exporting a PDF to its original format like XLSX, DOCX,  PPTX etc. is one of the supported capabilities of the Document Cloud Services SDK. Please have a look at the section https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/dcsdk_io/servicesSDK/howtos.html#export-a-pdf which explains how services SDK can be used to export a PDF back to its original format.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines