• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can adobe develop this kind of poor app, unbeleable

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my webportal i just required to view pdf and print. but this not allowing me to simply print the doc. Other featues looking good that it allowes hiding panels which are not required like download, side panel etc. But i stucked when i am trying to print the pdf. It says download pdf and then print. I dont thing its a mature product created by adobe.

img.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Chandrakant5CFA ,

Can you help me understand how to reproduce your screenshot? I went into the Demo site, and when I click on the Print button, it prompts me to print using the native print dialog in the browser:

2021-05-28_10-53-05.jpg

I'd love to understand how you got to that point. Are you using a specific file? Does this work with all of your files or only your own specific one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for using PDF Embed API.

PDF printing is currently not supported in Firefox and IE 11 browsers. You will see a dialog which asks you to download and print using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

However, PDF printing works on all other browsers (Chrome, Chromium Edge and Safari).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources