Disable the save button in pdf embed api

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm new here and I would like to ask if there is a way to disable or not to show the save button? please see the attached image. 

button.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021
Hello, thanks for trying out PDF Embed API. You can set the option "showSaveButton" to false through the save callback. This will hide the button. Please see the section UI customization -> Save a PDF -> Save callback in the documentation page for more details. Hope this serves your purpose.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for trying out PDF Embed API. You can set the option "showSaveButton" to false through the save callback. This will hide the button.

Please see the section UI customization -> Save a PDF -> Save callback in the documentation page for more details. Hope this serves your purpose.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for your reply but I want to hide the button even the pdf file is currently updated or annotated because I have a different user. I will refrain them for updating any pdf file. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Thank you for your correct answer! Works like charm now. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines