• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DivId content is not present in HTML document.

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the PDF embed API but within a web component. When I put the id I get the above error. The id called content is withing the ShadowRoot of the web component. Is there any other way of passing the element where the previewFile can get rendered?

Thanks,

RmR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information about the error that you are getting for us to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just yesterday I got this resolved but calling the function from within the iframe content window

_iframeele.contentWindow.AdobeDC.View(...)

Inside my component I create an iframe and inside it I call the viewsdk/main.js and refer to the iframe ele as above. I am just facing another problem which is posted in a new post where the PDF content is in base64 string.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know that you were able to resolve the issue. PDF Embed API doesn't supprt base64 encoded content but you can still use it. We have posted a response on that post for how to make base64 encoded PDF work with Embed APIs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raju,

Can you please share the code snippet you used for this DivId error.?

_iframeele.contentWindow.AdobeDC.View(...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources