• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document data privacy for PDF Embed API

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm experimenting with the PDF Embed API for a document portal that we maintain for clients. Many of the PDFs have sensitive information that we need to understand whether the data is being sent to remote servers even temporarily for rendering purposes.

Is there a document that outlines whether and how the PDF embed API does or doesn't send data to remote servers during the rendering process? I see a bunch of blob: entries in the browser network log, but I understand those to be local accesses. I saw in the press release what seems to indicate that rendering is all done client-side, but wanted to see if there was any more detail documented somewhere.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources