• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded PDF not saving back to webserver

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to check whether adobe document services can be used to handle some requirements in my organisation 

My requirements were

1. Show PDF from my webserver (asp.net MVC )  in a webpage : Done thanks

2.Allow Users to add sticky notes and other annotation to the appove pdf  : Accomplsihed

3.Save back the File to the webserver: Problem here 

The sample provided in github doesn't says how to send PDF with changes from client side to  server side

What I tried is sending the content in SaveApi to controller action and converting it as PDF ,it corrupted

.Attcahing below  the code I done,Hope someone helps

My requirement wi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an example of saving the modified PDF at this CodePen. The PDF "content" is a ByteArray which I convert to a Base64 blob and then save locally but as base64, you can send it wherever you like. The trick is, you don't want this to execute every time the PDF is modified which is what triggers the Save API. Instead, use the Save API to recreate the object to be saved and then attach the actual save to server action to some other UI element. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks a lot it is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources