Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a way to convert PDF to XML using the PdfTools SDK? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you plan to use the XML output? We have a text extraction API in beta that outputs structured content in JSON that you might be able to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My existing workflow takes a PDF that has a couple of tables. I convert the PDF into XLSX using the SDK and then process the excel to extract the data. The creator of the PDF has changed the data format and now the XLSX processing is breaking. I manually converted the PDF to XML format and that seemed to give me a more flexible structure for parsing data. Hence my interest in a way to convert PDF to XML. I can also work with JSON. Or perhaps, there is a simpler workflow you can recommend. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources