• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting the dimensions of a pdf page

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I want to render with a sized container? How will I know the dimensions for user provided pdfs? I like the single page rendering of this view but I need to dynamically size it since user's upload pdf  with page in both portrait and landscape orientation. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(This is not an answer but something to consider in your future plans) Remember that each page in a PDF may have a different size, so a robust solution might need to read the size of all pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the exact issue we have right now. Each page has a different size so we need some way to grab the dimensions. We don't care if the page dimensions are provied per page load or as an array after the component has loaded. But yes, we need dimensions for each page: sorry if that was unclear.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you for using View SDK. We are working on this exact requirement and could be released in our upcoming releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources