Highlighted

Hello & Welcome to the new Document Cloud SDK Community Board.

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Adobe Document Cloud Developer Community 

My name is @Tariq_Ahmad_Dar  and I am your community manager responsible for managing this board along with our Product Managers, @Varinder Saini, @Akhil Chugh, @Arjun Singh, @Nikhil Kumar, @Abhijit Sinha@Brajesh Kumar

and @Abishek Arora.

We are super excited to have you join us. This board will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, feedback, and the occasional pat-on-the-back for Document Cloud SDKs.  

Be sure to come back often for Announcements, How To’s, Quick Tips, and lively discussions. We want to help you be successful with Document Cloud SDKs. 

  

We’d love to hear from you. 

Topics

General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hello & Welcome to the new Document Cloud SDK Community Board.

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Adobe Document Cloud Developer Community 

My name is @Tariq_Ahmad_Dar  and I am your community manager responsible for managing this board along with our Product Managers, @Varinder Saini, @Akhil Chugh, @Arjun Singh, @Nikhil Kumar, @Abhijit Sinha@Brajesh Kumar

and @Abishek Arora.

We are super excited to have you join us. This board will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, feedback, and the occasional pat-on-the-back for Document Cloud SDKs.  

Be sure to come back often for Announcements, How To’s, Quick Tips, and lively discussions. We want to help you be successful with Document Cloud SDKs. 

  

We’d love to hear from you. 

Topics

General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
magkimnh LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm created client credentials (Client ID) for integration with my site... but still does not work. The integration gives me this error: "Argh, it seems that there was an error on our server.
Definitely not our day. Can you try again later?
( request debug id: 4kmlak6E9yuJ7U8zMPF797aeQNxCLsBf )"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines