• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to remove annotation event handlers after registered.

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as title.

thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
How to , PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer on this? This would espcially help on react platforms inside useEffect handlers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Useful post. I'm waiting for answers. Thanks a lot. five nights at freddy's 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tangyun 
Thanks for using PDF Embed API. Can you please share the snippet for better understanding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is a way of doing this, but I'm going to confirm. In the meantime, a workaround could be used. If you use a global variable that signifies, "I care about this event", you could check that value in the callback and return early if the value is false. Let me know if that doesn't make sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I confirmed with engineering that there is not a way to do this. If folks need an example of the workaround I mentioned above, just ask. I also added an enhancement request specifically for this support. (That's not a promise it will be added, but I shared this forum post in the request.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources