• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use acrobat standard DC with tabs instead of multiple windows

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched this issue on the community and haven't found an answer. Two days ago, Acrobat DC opened all PDFs in tab view. Yesterday, it stopped. When I go into Edit: Preferences: General, I do not get the option to select / deselect "Open documents as new tabs in the same window" as others have suggested. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to combine the tabs into one window in the usual way (by dragging the tabs, just like in a browser)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There aren't any tabs available. I used to be able to combine windows / tabs similar to Chrome, but now there's no option for tabs.

2021-03-08_13h24_18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if you could check for me the version of Acrobat, as shown by Help > About Adobe Acrobat?

We're looking for a long string like "2016.123.45678".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is; thanks.

Lucas5FFE_0-1615228542551.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I can't explain how it happened, but the app you are running today is "Classic 2015" version of Acrobat Standard. You need Acrobat 2017 or later. If you have a subscription, you have got the wrong app, because a subscription can be got right up to date. It's hard to think why your software would have gone to an older version, since this worked a few weeks ago, unless you or someone else reinstalled it, or this is a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources