What is DC Services SDK? Is it an API? How to use it to make my own application? I downloaded the sample code from Get Started section. I want to use it to generate PDF from Static HTML zip. When I run the sample, it converts input files which is located in the resources folder. I changed the code of CreatePDFFromStaticHTML.java, which has a main method, to take input and packaged it. When I run it, it says no main manifest attribute available. It's been more than 5 days (continuous) and I am still stuck and frustrated. Please Help Me With This.
- A Novice Enthusiastic Developer
I cannot help you with the app programming but I can tell you that
(1) the DC Services SDK gives access to the online web services provided as part of Adobe Document Cloud (DC).
(2) a standalone app cannot be made, because it has to connect to Adobe
(3) these services are not free, so you have to connect as a paid user (or apply formally for a free trial, to get a trial account).
(4) if you want to make an app for others to use, each user will need to pay for licensing for the services.
Thank you @Test_Screen_Name for your kind gesture. Your post helped abut understanding these services but I am stuck at using it. It would be better if you could provide any link about how to use these services.
I don't have a link. I could use Google, but so could you, I imagine. Please be aware I do NOT work for Adobe. Good luck! Make sure you do have a license for the services, you cannot skip this!