• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to record and add audio on the PDF?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

I hope someone can help me with this.

As I say in the title, is there a way to record and add audio on the PDF? 

What I'm trying to achieve is a functionallity similar to the Comment. I would like to have a button to record audio and then add a "Play" button next to some part of the PDF that when it is pressed it plays the previously recorded audio. Just like when I press the "Add comment" button it allows me to write some text and add it in the PDF.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are asking if this is possible using Embed API, then yes, you can create that sort of functionality but it will only work inside the Embed API experience that you create. You'll need to modify the PDF using another tool if you want audio annotations to work in other PDF viewers that support audio.

If this is acceptable, I can describe the technique in a future reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for replying but I achieved the functionality i wanted to in a different and simpler way. But again thank you for replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources