Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nodejs Script to Mac OS Executable Application

Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was trying to run the OCR using node js PDF tool API. I have successfully run the OCR using node js withPDF tool API. But I was trying convert the code to executable app using electron & packager library from node js I got belo error.

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 2.06.57 AM.png

 I have created the credential and replace in the path, but got the same above error. Please share your thoughts.....

TOPICS
PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any experience with electron & packager library but it sounds like you are trying to convert your serve app into an app that runs locally like a regular macOS application. Is that correct? If so, PDF Tools API was not engineered for that use case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your comment Joel,

Now I understood. Is there any options to convert those PDF tools API script into macos application?

I have used the PDF tool API OCR Script method call with nodejs. Its working fine with CLI, but I want to be the script need to packaged as a script which is used with multiple Mac OS sytem without nodejs and CLI commands 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources