Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document hanging

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

recently when ever i try to open the PDF documents it is hanging and not responsive. 

if i enlarge or do any small click inside the document it is hanging and not responsive

this will take a minimum of 5 minutes and comesback and again if i do any click inside the document again same issue and after 5 minutes only it will be wokring back.

regards 

ravindran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for using PDF Embed API, sorry to hear that it is not working as expected. Can you please share more details on the issue like

• the exact use case you are trying
  • is it specific to a particular PDF document or all PDF documents
  • is it browser specific,  etc.

Can you please share the PDF document if possible, so that it will help us in debugging the issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not to a specofic PDF document.

I am not using the browser sepcific.

This is related to any PDF files while opening, after opening any pdf document and if i click to enlarge or any thing  this issue will start and the document will not responsd. 

After 2 or 3 minutes i can view and it will be responsive. again if i do any any click inside the document same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, unforunately we are not able replicate the issue at our end and suspecting that it could be related to some configuration. Can you please share the web site link for further debugging ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources