• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Embed API does not loading PDF

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PDF Embed API to embed pdf files, but some pdf files are not loading. Random files not opening. Moreover, I got this error "PREVIEW_RENDERING_FAILED"

PDF file not loading: https://www.nammakalvi.in/uploads/3/0/7/5/30750087/namma_kalvi_10th_science_biology_ganga_guide_em_2...

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got these outputs.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for using PDF Embed API, There is CORS related problem with the PDF URL you are providing.

Could you please go through the official documentation , and look for Cross-origin resource sharing under section "Passing file content"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it CORS related? This PDF works fine (https://www.nammakalvi.in/uploads/3/0/7/5/30750087/namma_kalvi_10th_science_unit_20_to_23_don_guide_...).

But some PDF like that above, are not working and opening. All PDFs are on the same website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharig the details.

The issue seems to be the PDF specific. We will look into this issue and update you as it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are having a laugh here, right?

First you flat out mis-diagnose the issue and direct the user to the entire documentation then you just up and leave when the user calls out your assumption... Just wow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same issue, Can you provide an update on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does appear to be something related to that specific PDF, but I am not sure exactly what it is. I have passed your file on to our engineering team to have a look why. However, if I took that PDF and opened it in Acrobat and did something simple like compression, the new file worked just fine. So while this doesn't provide the answer of why, the solution might very be update your PDF file, render, or update your file with a different renderer (like Acrobat).

@Vigneshwaran5E44 is your issue pertaining to a different document or referring to the same document? As stated in a previous message, the most common issue people have are related to a CORS issue. Can perhaps provide what errors you are seeing in your browser console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems today. It works previously. But tonight, it's showing the "PREVIEW_RENDERING_FAILED" error after a long loading time. Here is the file I am working with, and it works well yesterday: https://sodaa360.com/wp-content/uploads/newsletters/weekly/SoDAA-Weekly-Newsletter-9.27.pdf. However, Adobe sample file works well: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk-demo/PDFs/Overview.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Zhenhua5D87 , May i know if you find any solution for this? from last night the same issue is happening with me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there is no solutions so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since few days I get the same error, even though I didn't change any line of my code, that used to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources