Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF embed API - not rendering correctly on Microsoft Edge

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have tried to find a solution to this - apologies if this has already been asked and answered, or whether it's a known fault (couldn't locate info on this). 

Essentially I have successfully embedded several PDFs onto our website using the API, opting for the 'INLINE' style. 

This works fine on Chrome, but on MS Edge it seems to produce some odd alignment within the iframe, doesn't extend the document height, and forces a kind of 'auto-scroll'. 

The document in question is embedded on the following page: https://innovatetax.com/infographic-a-guide-to-gst-in-canada/ 

If anyone can help me figure this out I'd be most grateful. I'd screenshot it but it's not possible as it keeps scrolling. 

NB. I have replicated this issue on several different machines and all have the same problem. 

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are looking into it and will keep you posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know that I'm not going mad! Thanks for looking into it, very grateful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue on Microsoft Edge. Any update about this bug ? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same probem. The PDF displays perfectly on Chrome but weirdly on Edge. See attached screen shot. Any news on a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources