• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF templates - Assign data dynamically and export - C#

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to see if document service supports below features.  The first 2 are template manual template creation, the next 4 looking for feasablity to integrate with Document Service APIs.

• Design PDF Template with Form Fields 
  • Assign placeholders for Form Fields (including QR code).
  • Replace placeholders with data from database (dynamic text fields)
  • Generate QR Code with data from database (dynamic data)
  • Convert QR Code to Image and replace the placeholder. (dynamic data)
  • Export created PDFs with data for each user created using PDF template mentioned above.

Thanks,

Ashok

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if this is fesable with Document service API

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Create From HTML service allows you to create PDF from a ZIP file containing HTML, CSS, images, variable data, and JavaScript. The CSS can contain media queries for paged media that are applied when the PDF is created. So, if you can format all of those requirements as HTML, which you can, our service can render the HTML to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  Thanks for response. My requirements are to create PDF template with variables for  text box, label,  placeholder for QR code generation and assign values dynamically based on user input in web application at run time, finally export PDF with data. Multilingual support also needed.  Let me know if this is feasible with document service nu get package.  Thanks, Ashok 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me please know if you have any update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you can add all of those capabilities to an HTML page, which you can, you can have the Create from HTML service render it to PDF. The service just processes the HTML including any JavaScript so the heavy lift is on you to develop but once you have it working on a browser, just ZIP it up and send it to the service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. PDF templates (form fields including QR code) are created mannually by end user with Acrobat ediotr and placed in common ftp folder - around 100 PDF templates.

My requirement starts here, user uploads specific PDF mentioned above and in run time assign form fields from database and finaly download it in to client browser. 

Let me know if this is possible with Adobe Pro Subscription licence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me please know if you have any update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can I assume that Adobe Document service API SDK does n't support this feature? Please confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've lost the thread on what you are asking. Are you asking about Document Services API or Acrobat at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Pro Sdk or any other services from Adobe which will allow user to manage PDF forms in the run time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which runtime? Embed API, Acrobat, or Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources