Exit

PDF tool API for OCR

Contributor ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

Hope you all doing well!

Im using PDF tool API (node.js) to run the OCR for Chinese language scanned PDF files. Actually, I want to know, the chinese language support for both traditional and simplified or simplified only?

From the below link, we have found supportedlocale for ZH_CN, this will support both traditional & simplified chinese as well please explain?

TOPICS
PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

zh_CN is a language code for Chinese as found in mainland China specifically. So, simplified Chinese. The most commonly used code for traditional Chinese is zh_TW. You may also see zh-Hans for the simplified script and zh-Hant for the traditional script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply,

I have tried with zh_TW and it is not support for PDF tool API, got error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found the code ZH_HK(honkong) in the same link below. Could you please confirm this will support traditional Chinese language scanned image files...

.withOcrLang(PDFToolsSdk.OCR.options.OCRSupportedLocale.ZH_HK)

I have found 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources