• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF with pop-up layers: Layers are not showing up when embed with Document Cloud View SDK

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some PDFs that I want to embed on webpage with PDF viewer using  Document Cloud View SDK.  The embed works, but the layers are not showing up.  These layers house the pop-up content when mouse-over some hot spots on the PDF.  Is there a property I can set in the script to call out the layers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for using View SDK, please confirm if the default view is getting rendered properly when the document is opened using View SDK. Also it would be really great if you can share the file so that we can investifgate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Here's my block diagram  https://media.skyworksinc.com/Downloads/BlockDiagrams/LNB-TestBlock.pdf

The 2 blue circles and the triangles have the hover-over effect.  

But if I embed that onto a webpage using the SDK, the hover-over effect doesn't work.

Here's the page https://media.skyworksinc.com/test-pdf-inline-3.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, I could see that the default view is getting rendered properly. However the hover-effect is not working and there is no option to enable it in InLine embed mode. We will add this to our backlog and might consider it for future enhancements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I wonder if there are any update on this part. I would also like to add some hover effect when the mouse hovers over the links in the pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources