Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Power Automate Covert Single HTML to PDF

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an HTML file and I want to convert it to PDF
and you allow to convert only ZIP files with html in it.
When it will be an option to convert a single HTML file to PDF?

Any assistance would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @eli5FAE ,

Thanks for reaching out, at present Adobe PDF Tools Connector on MS Power Automate only supports conversion of HTML to PDF through a zip file. The input zip file should contain an index.html at the top level of the archive, as well as any dependencies such as images, css files and so on. As such, you would need to rename your HTML file to index.html and then archive it to a zip file, post which you can run the flow. More details can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/adobepdftools/#convert-static-html-to-pdf-(preview)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an obstacle to taking your single PDF file, making a copy called index.html, and placing it in a ZIP file? Real world conversions almost never involve one file, so your requirement is an unusual one I think. Generally there are images and CSS files, and may be other external resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am create an HTML file according to the fields of the list in sharepoint, I create simple tables with basic CSS. All CSS formatting is already set in an HTML file so I do not need a ZIP file. creating a ZIP file is another step in the process that I do not need, there are solutions that allow this and it is very easy to operate.
We already have a license for Adobe so there is no need to purchase another license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ask when this feature will be available. Does that mean you have officially suggested it, or seen it in a roadmap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ask if this feature will be available. I have seen it in other products and assumed it exists in this product as well.
I did not officially offer it and have no idea where the roadmap is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources