Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Power Automate Split and Merge the split output array

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community members,

Adobe Team, Thank you so much for this wonderful service made available for Power Automate.

I have a specific requirement to merge number of outputs(dynamic page count) from Split module. Tried all the possible ways by providing the possible configurations on Merge module, but failed to generate output.

Please help!

TOPICS
Document Generation API , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Hi @Vineeth5FB8 ,

I believe the issue is that the array of documents that come out of the Split PDF has more information than what the Merge PDF will accept. I got it to work by adding one step of refactoring the array to have only the content type and the file type. See the screenshot attached:

vanderben_0-1618206255034.png

You will notice from this that I have a "documents" array variable and I have a loop which will take every output document and append to that array the content type and file content.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you provide some more detail about what you trying to do? Perhaps provide a concrete example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Raymond,

Thank you so much for the reply. Please find below flow design for explaining the issue I'm facing

Vineeth5FB8_0-1617883032069.png

And here is the result

Vineeth5FB8_1-1617883047451.png

Let me know if this information helps to understand the issue I'm facing.

Awaiting your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vineeth5FB8 ,

I believe the issue is that the array of documents that come out of the Split PDF has more information than what the Merge PDF will accept. I got it to work by adding one step of refactoring the array to have only the content type and the file type. See the screenshot attached:

vanderben_0-1618206255034.png

You will notice from this that I have a "documents" array variable and I have a loop which will take every output document and append to that array the content type and file content.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Great!,

Let me try it and get back to you soon to mark this as an Answer. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi , i could solve this issue thank you . But merge files in Adode has hard stop to merge only 20 files, so i merged 20 files in one PDF and another 20 into another PDF. Now on merging these two merged PDFs i am getting internal error. I have cleared all cokkies tried again but still facing the same. This is the issue: 

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '06a10259-cffd-488f-acf2-b72591fdaa9c'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources