Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerAutomate HTML to PDF

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am in the middle of creating a flow to convert static HTML to PDF. I have a flow that currently gets data from powerapps and puts it into a table, it then creates the .html file in sharepoint, then i want to convert this to PDF. The issue im having is with the .zip aspect of this conversion. 

Creating the HTML file is fine, then how do i do the zip archive of this created file to then convert to PDF? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, ive added attachments of how my flow currently looks.

Devin5FAB_0-1613399784626.png

Thank you,

Devin

TOPICS
PDF Services API , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[deleted]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the SharePoint API to generate a ZIP of a HTML document (and any associated relatively linked media files). 

This blog post describes it well if you want to automate it within the Power Automate Flow: https://www.tachytelic.net/2021/07/power-automate-create-zip-file/

However, there is a limitation where the Adobe action does not accept any ZIP folders that are automatically or manually generated from SharePoint.  You'll get a Gateway error.

I think if you're going to be looking at using Encodian to produce a ZIP then you might want to utilise that subscription to also convert the HTML to PDF if its within its supported constraints (https://support.encodian.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360022205154-Convert-HTML-to-PDF)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources