• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering issues when converting from html to pdf

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with consitency when converting html to pdf. Depending on how much data is being sent, every element in the pdf will be bigger/smaller (ex. The same image and title will be different sizes on the title page). This is happening despite having the same css properties. If there is less data, everything in the document will be bigger.

The other issue is that the pageLayout.setPageSize seems like the parameters are backwords. The example shows that setPageSize(8, 11.5) will create a portrait view, but for me it's the opposite 11.5, 8 that does. Changing this field is also affecting how large the elements are on the page. 

The html versions are always identical in font/element size. It's just the pdf versions that are off when the amount of data being rednered is different.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spinny3,

Thank you for sharing your concern.
In order to help you better, you need to tell us which application or service of Adobe you are using to convert your HTML files to PDF? And accordingly, we will be able to suggest further. 

Regards,

Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I'm using adobe services SDK html to pdf conversion in NodeJS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources