Split PDF using Power Automate and the Adobe Connector

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I wonder if you would be able to help me.

We have a bunch of policies and procedures on SharePoint in Word (.docx) which are saved down as PDF using Power Automate. All of these Word documents have Changes Tracker on the last page (fixed page, which contains comments from users, updated manually).

I would like to implement an automation using the Adobe split connetctor, if possible, which separate Change Trackers from documents and save separately change trackers and documents without chenge trackers.

I've tried using the split connector but I can't find a robust way to programme the connector to identify the last page (n) and the select other pages as (1-[n-1]) or move the tracker to the first page and select other pages as (2-n) arrey.

I wonder if you have any soultion/suggestions how I can overcome this obstacle.

Cheers 

TOPICS
How to, Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @stevenm2311760 ,

Unfortunately, I don't know of a good way to do that in Microsoft Power Automate. I looked on the Power Automate communities and it seems that your challenge is not unique. I have passed your need and feedback to the product team.

Thanks,

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines