Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split PDF using Power Automate and the Adobe Connector

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I wonder if you would be able to help me.

We have a bunch of policies and procedures on SharePoint in Word (.docx) which are saved down as PDF using Power Automate. All of these Word documents have Changes Tracker on the last page (fixed page, which contains comments from users, updated manually).

I would like to implement an automation using the Adobe split connetctor, if possible, which separate Change Trackers from documents and save separately change trackers and documents without chenge trackers.

I've tried using the split connector but I can't find a robust way to programme the connector to identify the last page (n) and the select other pages as (1-[n-1]) or move the tracker to the first page and select other pages as (2-n) arrey.

I wonder if you have any soultion/suggestions how I can overcome this obstacle.

Cheers 

TOPICS
How to , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @stevenm2311760 ,

Unfortunately, I don't know of a good way to do that in Microsoft Power Automate. I looked on the Power Automate communities and it seems that your challenge is not unique. I have passed your need and feedback to the product team.

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @stevenm2311760 ,

Adobe PDF Services API does offer a PDF Properties API that allows you get get information like how many pages are in the PDF and other data. Unfortunately, it was just released so it isn't available in our Power Automate connector just yet. It will be coming in our next release in the next couple months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ben Vanderberg 
is there a rough ETA on the Power Automate release? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would expect it in the next few weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources