• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Status Code 403 for main.js.map and ViewSDKInterface.js.map

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SDK was working fine but now its start showing following error.

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk/2.13.1_2.0.0-bb177d3/private/main.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk/2.13.1_2.0.0-9ef32cc/private/ViewSDKInterface.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also receiving this error too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the errors. We have noted it down and will work on fixing them in the coming release. Though these errors are completely harmless (can be ignored) and only show up when developer tool is opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I get this error, nothing displays on the webpage either. Not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, such errors may harm our SEO performance. Look at the attached screenshot, isn't that too much not to be devalued by Google Search? Besides, APIs provided by reputable organization like Adobe should have such problem, just for the corporate image sake.

DevTools failed to load SourceMap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't edit my comment, this is the correction:
"...organization like Adobe shouldn't have such problem"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys are SUPERB! No more warnings and errors now! Adobe Embed API is the only way to embed PDF in HTML without browser warnings and errors! Bravo! 😄

qTbW5yA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, looks like those warnings are back again. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here too. Used it for the first time on a site yesterday, so am not sure if this is a regular thing, or rare and Adobe need to sort it, or if it's something I'm doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly speaking, this is quite common to all sorts of PDF embed even if we use the conventional methods like <iframe>, <embed>, and <object>. But the Adobe team did able to solve it several days ago (you can see it on my above screenshot), but since yesterday, I noticed this problem came back again. It may not be a serious technical problem, but as I said, it can be a serious "business problem", especially in terms of SEO. It can be hard for Google to rank you highly with this whole bunch of warnings being logged on the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Antonio, We are yet to fix this issue. I am not sure whether the screenshot (attached by you) has PDF Embed API as its PDF Viewer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it was. You're not sure, but I'm sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think the Adobe team has yet to resolve this issue, you should have replied to my comment with screenshot earlier ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here guys!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eleni5C0D_0-1619083729825.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are yet to resolve this issue. We are targeting to fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this?
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking. We are actively working on this. Again, we are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and will update you as soon as we have a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe team, this shouldn't be very difficult to fix... And this is really boring

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have use the api today, and I have test it on local, but I have the same warning and I'm afraid to push the code with those warning, is there any update ? does adobe fix the issue ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue, Is any fix or alternate proposed by Adobe.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What to do.... its free...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm unhappy with is their website is not affected, but everyone's is down...
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk-demo/index.html#/view/FULL_WINDOW/Bodea%20Brochure.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue. Some it works and most of the times it's not showing anything!Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 2.44.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources