• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to embedd Document Cloud View SDK into Webflow

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Webflow has a standard "embedd HTML code editor". I copied the code generated when clicking "generate code" within the Adobe Document Cloud SDK and pasted it into the webflow HTML code editor but nothing is presented. It's just blank when I publish my site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam, Thanks for using ViewSDK. Are you seeing any error in developer console of the browser? Also, if possible can you share your published site, this will help us in better understand and debug the issue?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shubhanshu,

My site is www.uxthings.co but it is password protected. Is there another way (more private) for me to share the password?

Thanks

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam, is it possible for you to have a public URL(could be temporary for debugging) that is using View SDK snippet? That would be a better option for both of us instead of sharing a password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take at look at the documentation here https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/docs.html

To use a URL as the content location, the PDF will need to be at a publicly available URL. Instead, use some code inside a Promise to retrieve the file and pass it back to the content parameter as an ArrayBuffer.

Take a look at this pen. It demonstrates loading a PDF from a different domain than what the clientID was provisioned for but it will give you the basics on how to pass your file to the View SDK without referencing the URL directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Joel

I'm not a developer so this is too difficult for me to follow. Are there any other options for me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How well do you know JavaScript? I could write a function that might make this easier for you. If you can copy/paste the code from the ViewSDK code generator, you can copy/paste what I write just as easily. Additionally, I do have a code sample that just looks for any direct links to a PDF and converts them to a View SDK link.

Just let me know the most advanced kind of thing you can handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources