Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(0xc000007b)

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just started this morning. 

i will search this forum for answers also, but im on a damn deadline.

running windows 7 still unfortunately. nothing new installed or added

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did the scannow and no integrity errors were found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try by repairing the VS redistributable package, see the instructions in the following discussion

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done that, didnt work.

adobe spent 90 minutes doing a share screen session yesterday and couldnt solve it

i have a frickin deadline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't think of any other ideas at the moment. I hope someone else chimes in with some ideas

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what the heck. i just ordered click and collect a new hard drive because i decided to go nuclear and install everything fresh did a quick reboot again to check something and its now running creative cloud...but none of the programs....its telling me to reinstall the application manager....thats progress...report back soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i installed the application manager again but it just pops up with the trial is missing or corrupt, please install the application manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok...so photoshop works.....but i dont need that for this deadline

bridge works

after effects, which i need, gives a pop up of adobe application manager, required to start your trial, is missing or damaged

same with premiere

illustrator works fine

so basically the apps i need to get paid, dont work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adzatpew, when you received the new hard drive, did you install Windows and the Adobe applications, or did you copy them from the old drive?

The errors in this discussion all come from a corrupt installation of the Visual C++ redistributables.  The redistributables are created and provided by Microsoft and are not specific to Adobe applications.  If you need to reinstall the redistributables then see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads.. If you continue to encounter problems, then I would recommend contacting Microsoft or the Computer Manufacturer with assistance with repairing the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creative cloud app runs, so does photoshop, bridge, and illustrator

but i get this pop up when i try and run after effects or premiere WHICH I NEEEEED urgently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i havent even collected the new hard drive yet...thats my nuclear option if i cant fix it today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Adzatpew, then please work with Microsoft or the computer manufacturer to correct the errors with the Visual C++ Redistributables.  Once they are installed and working properly, the Adobe applications and any other apps that use the Visual C++ Redistributables will then function properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got the intial 0xC000007B error. I don't know if that is still the issue for you. I am a software dev student. I recently changed my Environment Variable Path of JDK 13 to JDK 1.8. That is what caused my program to give me that error. I reverted back to JDK 13 after all the troubleshooting that I was required to do and that was the fix for me. If you have not messed with any of that stuff or don't know what I am talking about then please ignore my suggestion.

I figured this is a very weird reason for my entire Adobe CC to stop working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines