• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1- problem of mail recognition 2- understanding rools of compliting download & working with no net

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to honered Adobe community

I am an Adobe's fan' & also thanks for the abbility to ask u ,about . that :

1. First'  I am not sure if I am now posting this massages ( I hope yes ), because it worked very confusing .. first- , in order to post my massage, I was asked to identify my self with my e-mail, but , it didn't eccept non of all my 3 e-mails ( with giving a red letters explanation ), so the system was actually was blocking me insist of posting a massage . I t was seams lost, & then when I pressed to go backward from this page-& it's somehow jumped me to hear- an unfamiliar  page I am not sure about. 

so - I will be happy to solve this problem , & that Adobe will recognize on of my mails-that I gave at my sign in.)

2- After download premier rush , surprisingly  it doesn't letting me using it when my internet connection is off. . with the photoshop luckily it letting me allays. . referring probably to that, I get this  following notion: :

( see added screen shot ) .

First : what is the meaning & the difference between this 2 statues : " update available " & " up to date " ,in referring to my problem  ?

second : from this notions I figure that maybe , not like at photoshop that I ended well it's download process , with the 2 premier ons- there maybe thers some action I should do to end it's final download & then ( hopefully ! ) , they will also work when no internet connection is at my computer, just like the photoshop does. . if yes - so what is this action, & how do I complete perfectly the process ? 

if not-& the working of the  2 premier are depend on internet connection, I ' d like to know it- although it will be so pitty

Thanks & Regards

=======================.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Arty5, I am very sorry but I don't understand your post. What errors do you encounter when attempting to open Premiere Rush?

Do you receive an error message while attempting to update Photoshop?  If so, what error message do you receive?  The exact text of the error is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines