• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

105 error

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im trying to download photoshop and creative cloud and it wont allow me and every time it comes up with error 105,  i have tried to go on to library/application support/ adobe/caps but there is no caps folder for me to go into. I have searched for ages to fix the error but all require to have the caps folder which i dont have. Please help me.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google your os and how to unhide folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke, I am sorry you are unable to install Photoshop CC from your new membership. Error 105 occurs because permissions are denied for existing registration files or those files have become damaged.

What operating system are you installing Photoshop CC on, Luke?  What other Adobe software and services are installed on the computer?  What versions of Adobe software are installed?

For more information on Error 105 see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-install-error-105.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Control Click on Finder icon and select "Go to Folder" option.

And type as  /Library   

It will open System Library then you can navigate accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines