Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

15% Discount for Adobe Apps?

Advocate ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

How can I get the 15% off of my already subscribed Adobe Apps plan if I subscribe to SkillShare?

Thanks

https://www.skillshare.com/premium?via=membership-perks-page

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Chances are you would have to cancel your existing subscription, possibly with a penalty for early cancelleation.  Then you could sign up with SkillShare and get the discount they offer.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (al

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chances are you would have to cancel your existing subscription, possibly with a penalty for early cancelleation.  Then you could sign up with SkillShare and get the discount they offer.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering joining Skillshare and was pleased to see they offer a 20% discount on Creative Cloud. If you are saying we may have to cancel our current membership receiving a penalty then resign up with the Skillshare discount then I would think Skillshare would NOT be happy to hear this. They are promoting your software on their site providing you free advertising yet when it comes down to it, current users won't receive it and may not bother with Skillshare. Likely this would cause a big problem with any contracts between the two companies. Honestly, I'm so tired of fighting this economy and that type of business practice. It's ridiculous. It certainly doesn't make me feel like I can trust Adobe. 
To original questioner, thanks for posting this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every company that I know of that sells by subscription will only offer a discount to NEW customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@COLLEEN MARIE 

you're posting to a thread that's 6 years old and may not contain current info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines