• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 crashed all day long, 2021 won't even open

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really great job guys. I guess I'll have to find a new profession, because it's not possible rely on your product to do my job anymore.  do you just hire random people off the sidewalk, or what? 

57 dollars a month for this joke.  absolute garbage.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want help, you need to give more information.  if you just want to vent, feel free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uh, ok?  do you work for Adobe?

regardless, I'll go for it....

In addition to wanting to vent, which I certainly do, because I'm on a zoom call with a client, waiting for the work I've done for them, AGAIN, after begging them to forgive me for this same problem 2 weeks ago..... I am calling attention to whoever will look into the fact that this product doesn't even work.  for the last 2 years specifically, but I just updated last night, hoping something might be improved.  meanwhile, since last night, I've just been trying to get it to open.... not save or anything super difficult like that.... just OPEN.  and thanks, but the support line is not helpful at all, so there's that, too.  

sincerely, thank you.  this is the exact smug response i would expect.  for sure.

and FYI, i paid 10 bucks to buy ProCreate, six years ago.... one payment.  it works, too.  if it was an industry standard, I wouldn't even be here talking to the void.

Please do me a favor, if you or anyone here that works for Adobe, DO NOT go work for that company.

Peace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guidelines.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe creative suite.  mac.  catalina.  photoshop.  illustrator.  indesign.  alllllllll ooooooof iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines