• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

7 Day Trial Notice Keeps Appearing.

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a longtime subscriber to Adobe and switched to CC when the boxed product was pulled. I've been subscribing to CC for what must be at least a year but now keep getting 7 Day Trial Notice and do I want to Subscribe etc when I open Photoshop. Since I'm already direct debiting Adobe every month I'm worried that I'll start receiving multiple charges, no idea why this box keeps coming up seeing as I'm a paid up subscriber.

Any ideas?

Edit, this started with the recent PS update.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (used in the next step), https://www.adobe.com/account.html

if your account shows

a. your subscription is active,

1.  sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id above to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

2.  if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

if y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (used in the next step), https://www.adobe.com/account.html

if your account shows

a. your subscription is active,

1.  sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id above to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

2.  if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

if your account shows

b. you have no subscription and you're paying for one

1. using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not sorted so I removed the correct answer tag on this which I had nothing to do with adding.

Re Adobe support, I cannot get anywhere with this, could you possibly tell me why Adobe has nine trackers running on its support page? I unblocked the four which were regarding live chat but made no difference.

I'm paying for Adobe but I'm down as Trial. I have exams at the moment and really need Adobe to be working but it's not and I can't get any online support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit, I just unblocked all thirteen of the tracking devices on the Adobe support page but still can't get access and keep getting the Something Went Wrong message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit, phoned Adobe Support and after four minutes it became clear that no one was going to answer as it was approaching 5pm and the sun is out.

Have to say this, Adobe your support is amongst the worst I have ever encountered as in it is completely non existent, this excludes the person who originally replied and at least made an effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

follow the suggestions in message 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did so hence trying to get support via chat/phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And on signing in again the Trial notices have disappeared, I'd signed in and out at weekend, changed password etc but they were still coming up.

As mentioned above, thank you kglad for your time and effort, if the trial notices return and signing in/out makes no difference again I'll holler again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

(and glad that's resolved.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happened to me, usually Adobe fixes the bug less than 7 days, keep calm and good creations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem.  I tried all of the troubleshooting steps listed here and in any other Adobe documentaiton or forums that I could find without fixing the problem.

What resolved the issue for me was going to the Windows Control Panel, selecting Credential Manager, and then removing any Adobe related Web or Windows credentials.

KeyWords:

Windows 10 20H2

Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines