• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absurd installation delay

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an IT professional of 20+ years, I've never come across a SW title that takes more than 24 hours to install.  I purchased the subscription (because all vendors want to keep paying forever so their developers can push out half-baked code weekly) and more than 24 hours later I am STILL waiting to be able to scan a document from the client SW (becuase I have no desire to put my PII in their cloud environment).  

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteI've never come across a SW title that takes more than 24 hours to install.
By @Sean22474590nwdg

Nor me. Ever. Clearly there's something amiss.

Which Adobe app are you trying to install? On which operating system?

to scan a document from the client SW (becuase I have no desire to put my PII in their cloud environment).  

Not sure what this means. Can you re-phrase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't take more than a few seconds to download & install Creative Cloud software over an average broadband/fios network connection.  So either something on your system is blocking the 3-step routine from completing.  Or you don't have necessary permissions to install. 

Check the log files to see what's up.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines