Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Switch

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Here'a an odd question. I have Adobe CC installed on my PC for work (I work remotely). It has Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat. All the stuff I use for work as my graphic design. We'll call this Account W (work).

But at night, I don't just want to be a print designer, I want to be a 3D artist and animator. So I have an personal Adobe account that I subscribed to Adobe's Substance $40 plan with. We'll call it Account C (cool). I installed this also on my PC.

Is there any way I can use all of these programs on my computer without logging out and logging back in again to Adobe CC, switching between Account W and Account C, each time I switch gears?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IMHO, Adobe's account management and licensing feature is designed to have access to the currently authorized products. Before the integration of Substance into the Adobe environment, it would have been possible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines