• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating PsE & PrE 2019 on non-internet connected machines

Explorer ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Major applications and especially those requiring activation, I install and use on a Windows PC (7 & 10) that is physically disconnected from the internet. I separately use a Windows 7  PC that is connected to the internet.

From what I know software, practically (but not theoretically!), the only way to guarantee a computer is not infected by unwanted stuff is by physically being disconnected from the internet and of course installing S/W only from trusted sources.

Until I purchased those two Adobe products, ALL other S/W vendors provide a process by which I can be assisted by the internet connected machine to activate their products on the unconnected PC. To make life easier, I also have a physically separate LAN that provides for a one way initiated (from the unconnected PC only) connection to exchange files between the two PCs. It appears that Adobe insists on having the activation done only when the target machine is internet connected.

BTW, that simple process if well designed, can be made such that it can practically asure the vendor against pirating at least as good as a direct internet connection activation process provides.

Does anybody know if there is solution to alow me activating the products on the non-internet connected PC?

Or does Adobe trust so little their own programmers?

Many thanks,

David

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure there's a way, but if there is, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines