Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Affiliate Program Sign Up - NOT Secure

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was going to sign up to the Adobe Affiliate Program (http://login.tradedoubler.com/public/aSignup.action?pvnId=1993633&country=US - linked from Adobe Affiliate Programme​ ) but the sign up page isn't secured with an SSL certificate (so it's not HTTPS).  Given the amount of personal information that you need to submit, including your name, email address, username and password, this seems very poor security.  Especially for a company like Adobe.

While I appreciate the affiliate program is run by a 3rd party company, they are running it for Adobe, and so our data should be treated with the same care and attention as if it was being held by Adobe.  I reached out to the contact address for the affiliate program and while they acknowledge the form isn't secure, they don't know when they will make the site secure.

I think Adobe need to make sure their partner organisations are on top of this because it reflects badly on them.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines