• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Free Trial not Installing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently Installed the Creative Cloud desktop to test out Animate, but whenever I go to download it it gets to about 4 or 5% And then says Retry, any solutions?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

I found the issue! I didn't have enough GB to run it, It's solved now!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get an Error code displayed? If so, please check the following page below:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

When downloading stuff, make sure you're not running anything that may block the connection to Adobe's servers. As a simple measure, you could try temporarily (!) turning off your antivirus and firewall and see if the download still freezes at 5%. 
» https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no error messages shown, it just abruptly stops and says retry, and I disabled my firewall and Antivirus and basically all of my security, still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issue! I didn't have enough GB to run it, It's solved now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh well... 😄 Sometimes it's just the not-that-obvious-at-first-stuff *haha* (I've been there, too).
Either way, I'm glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue!

Happy Creating and have a great weekend 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines