• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe applications are not listed in the Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) desktop app

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe applications are not listed in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app (except Acrobat DC).

Searched for a solution all over the interweb. Nothing works (changing language, sing out/in, turning off compatibility mode, deleting CC prefs, restart, etc). Apps are not listed in CC, therefore I can't uninstall or update them with CC. Only one listed app is Acrobat DC (not Ai, PS, Id, LrC, Pr, Ae, Br, Me). 

CC treats apps as not installed. So after installing Ae (22.1.1), I have two Ae in the Win10 app list (22.0.1 and 22.1.1). 

Win10 program remove uninstallation doesn't remove it from the Win10 program list. I had to use a 3rd party uninstaller (IObit Uninstaller) to fully remove it.

Invisible apps are linked with CC. They don't work if I'm signed out of CC. During uninstallation (started from Win10 app list) app shortly shows up in CC during uninstallation. 

Reinstalled apps initially were visible in CC, but after some 20 minutes disappeared.

Win10  21H2, 64 bit OS

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz  4.20 GHz, 64 GB RAM, GTX1060 6GB

CC 5.6.0.788.2

Ps 23.1

Ai 26.0.2

Acrobat DC 21.007.20099

Br 12

LrC 11.1

Ae 22.1.1

Pr 22.1.2a

Me 22.1.1

Au 22.1.1

Id 17.0.1 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggestion. Update was always on, but I tried this modification of signout/restart - doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Cloud desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not yet. Thats my last resort, as I have to manualy backup custom shortcuts, workspaces and other preferences for most of CC apps. Im planning to move to bigger/faster ssd - so maybe clean reinstal OS too. So im on the fence now. 

Can I reinstall Cloud desktop app without reinstalling individual apps? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines