• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe applications not working on facturation day

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying for the adobe suite every month. At each facturation day (the 17th of each month like today), I'm unable to use my adobe application (illustrator, reader, etc.) and this is very anoying. It is always the same thing everymonth and the day after (18th), my account is reactivated. My payment informations haven't changed, so it is not a payment problem (or maybe just a payment delay with my credit card that I do not control). It seems like a pretty simple issue that adobe should solve.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simon, to clarify, are you saying that every 30 days, the installed Adobe Creative Cloud applications open up as a trial?  What steps do you take to resolve this behavior?  Does it always occur on the 17th of the month?

What operating system is installed on the computer?  Is the software installed on a computer that you own and manage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Yes, every 30 days, the Adobe opens up as a trial. The steps I take: I wait until it works (normally it takes few hours). I'm using a Mac (MacOS Monterey), I own and manage this computer.

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Simon.  This is occurring because the stored licensing files are being damaged or removed.  Please follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html to remove any Adobe-related certificates. 

If the behavior happens again, please check the settings for any installed security or utility software to verify it is not damaging or removing the stored digital certificates used to validate the Creative Cloud membership.

The fact this is occurs every 30 days seems to point to some type of clean-up utility that is performing a monthly task.  Since you have an annual membership, the computer is not checking in that frequently to verify the status of the membership.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines